In this article you will find tips for fixing non-working controllers in the game Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Players complain that when you connect a gamepad in the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey game settings it is not. Ie the game does not see your control device (gamepad). What should be done in order for the game to determine the gamepad? Install the patch. The latest versions of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey have been fixed fixes. On the game site there is a list of all fixed. A non-working gamepad is listed in the fixed bug list.
How to update the game
- Download the latest version of the patch link.
- Install in the game folder
- Go to the game, connect the gamepad and exit the game.
- Then start the game again (go to the settings and see the working gamepad)
- It is also worth noting xnj patch helps to solve problems even with the keyboard and mouse. If the keyboard or mouse is not working in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, then this method will also help you out.
Download Patch File –